Thursday, September 17, 2009

SMILE :)









Eliza has been smiling for a while now. at first they were probably just the gas ones. but now she's starting to smile a lot when she see's us, or we smile and talk to her. I think her real ones started around 4 weeks. I just love it! She's such a happy baby! I love being her Mommy. She's now 6 weeks! She's still sleeping through the night from midnight to 6. but she's awake a lot of the day, so I don't get as much done as I would like, because she loves to be held! But I recently purchased a Moby wrap that wraps her close to me, and I can have both my hands!

3 comments:

  1. She's got such a cute and happy smile! Hopefully it won't flip upside down into a frown when she sees me... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey you guys! Eliza is so cute! I can't believe how much she looks like Billy. I'm glad that things are going good. Lots of love~Brandi

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is such a beauty! I had to take a peek at your blog when I saw you on Chantz and Jessica's. Congrats, I hope you two are doing great. She's adorable :)

    ReplyDelete