Thursday, February 4, 2010

3 stitches

 

 

 

 

Eliza was born with this little skin tag. They said they didn't want to take it off till she was around 6 months because it had a bigger base than the usual. We went to Fall Creek where my cousin Brett Bagley had the pleasure of removing it. Billy was all into it, and watched everything, where I tried just closing my eyes. The shot was the only thing that hurt her. She did cry the whole time, but because we had to hold her down, and who likes that. I looked at what was happening occasionally. It was pretty sad. They sent it in for a Biopsy to make sure it isn't cancerous. Poor girl already has stitches at 6 months. but I'm sure she wouldn't have wanted us to leave it on. She's such a trooper. Right after he was done, I picked her up, and she was fine. Happy and smiling, like nothing happened. It doesn't seem to bother her either. So that's good.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment