Thursday, June 10, 2010

Piano man

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

 

 
Posted by Picasa

I know I always have random pictures on here, but its because I don't blog every day. So the Piano was a surprise Birthday present from Billy! Not that its now my Piano, but just the fact that its finally here! It is Billy's Grandma's piano, and it was just collecting dust at his parents house. Billy is always playing at things, so we thought it would be so nice to just have one in our house so he didn't have to go find one to practice on. I was getting pretty rusty on the piano, not that I'm all that great, especially compared to Billy the music man! So I wanted to practice, hear Billy play all the time, and also so Eliza could hear us play, hoping she'll pick up that wonderful talent and gift that Billy has. So every time we went and visited Billy's parents I wanted to get it, but stuff kept getting in the way, or weather wasn't good (go figure), so we kept putting it off. So when Billy was thinking of what I really wanted for my Birthday he thought of the Piano! (what a smart guy!) He told me he had a project to do at school that would take a couple hours, so I thought nothing of it. He came home a couple hours later, and as we are just talking, the door flies open and our friends Micah and Levi march in with the beautiful piano!!! I was so surprised!! It was awesome!! It was so sweet of Billy to think of it! It was perfect! Eliza is really liking it too! She's just tall enough to reach up with her tiny fingers and press some keys! It really adds to whatever we're playing! I'm sure our neighbors don't like it as much as we do, but hey, at least its pretty music! Everyone enjoys hearing Billy play! He's already written me another song, and I love it! I'm so lucky!
The picture of the broken glass was after Eliza hit the full length mirror, and it crashed down. luckily there was a tall vase under it, so it didn't land right on her, but it sure scared her.
Oh, and the picture with her collar popped up...I didn't do that on purpose.

5 comments:

  1. Wow she is getting so big and so cute.. she looks so much like Billy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those tiny fingers reaching for the keys!!
    Of course she will love music.........and she will be wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are those happy? granddaughters at Gran's?????

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, cuz Eliza had just woke up, and when ever she gets put down she cries, and then I think that made Brinley cry. but it was cute, so I had to post it. :)

    ReplyDelete