Wednesday, October 27, 2010

treasure hunt

 
 
 
 
So Billy ordered some video games online, and was just waiting for them to arrive. I happened to be getting the mail, and hid them before he saw. I decided to send him on a treasure hunt and they would be at the end. Its hard to get guys things, so this was perfect, cuz he had already picked it out, and I knew he would like it! It took me a while to actually do it, so he was probably about to call Amazon and see where they were! Anyway, it was a lot of fun! He enjoyed it too! Not sure why I actually decided to give them to him, because I despise video games, but I guess that's what love is.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I hate them too...but ya know its a good bribe to say you and Zoie can go play xbox and Im going to take a nap ;) Works everytime haha!!

    ReplyDelete