Thursday, March 10, 2011

CALIFORNIA!!




trying sushi for the first time!!




































love these girls!











crazy girls!










toes in the sand









Night out with the girls!










doing the Bride's hair!











most beautiful temple!







Posted by Picasa





Most beautiful Bride!




























Posted by Picasa




So happy for them!!




















you have to do a jump on the beach!!


































out for lunch






Posted by Picasa





















Posted by Picasa


Posted by Picasa
Well, we obviously had a WONDERFUL time in California!! Diane and I think it was pretty nice of Julianne to have her wedding in California, so we had a good excuse to get out of freezing Idaho!! We got to be her brides maids, which was so fun for me, cuz I've never been one before!!
It was a bit of an adventure getting there! We flew into long beach, then got a rental car and drove to San Diego, and got lost a few times! good times, though!
The first night we had dinner with her family, then when everyone was in bed us girls went out!! Ran on the beach, and other things, then went to a cafe and got hot chocolate and a tart! yum! While we were there a drunk guy was trying to break into our car! haha! He thought we were his ride, cuz after a bit we saw a car drive up and he got in. Pretty entertaining! We had such a fun, and memorable night together!
Then the wedding!!! I did Julie's hair, and Diane did her makeup. She was soo beautiful if I do say so myself! I had been to the San Diego Temple once before a long time ago when it was being built. It has always been my favorite! It was amazing to be able to go inside! The ceremony was Beautiful! Such a sweet spirit was there.
Her reception was gorgeous, and so much fun! we had a little dance party at the end! Totally Julianne! Love her! I can't wait to see all the pictures! So now her, Cory and Kai are a perfect little family now!! Words cannot express how happy I am for her! She deserves this more than anyone!
Then off to Laguna Beach for Diane and I! Took us a while to find a hotel that had a room available, and not break us! We finally did, slept well, and had a wonderful relaxing day walking on the beach, and around town looking at all the shops. So fun! It was a bit chilly, but Waaay better than Idaho!! Then our last day we did a little shopping, then ran on the beach one last time! :( I want to move there so bad now!! It was such a great trip! But I also missed my honey, and little bug. So it was good to come home too. Everyone should go to San Diego!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you weren't my bridesmaid; I don't know why you weren't there! Anyway, did you like Sushi?? Yum.

    ReplyDelete