Monday, September 12, 2011

Billy Beard? or Billy Mustache?































Today is Billy's LAST first day of school at BYU-I!!! I can't believe it's finally here! And as always after the 7 week break he has to shave off the handsome goatee. tear. :( So when he was shaving it off, I asked him to leave the mustache so we could see what he looks like. He actually has a pretty good looking one! Even he said he was surprised that he actually liked it a bit. A lot of the guys who grow mustache's at BYU look bad, and creepy. But I convinced him to keep it for just one day. I think he looks way older! I definitely think the whole goatee looks the best. It looks so sharp. I just LOVE it! I can't wait till he can grow it back! Only 3 more months!!!


The last picture is a picture of Brandon Flowers. He's the singer in the band The Killers. It surprises me how much he and Billy look alike! He could be his double if he was sick and couldn't sing or something! haha!

1 comment:

  1. ha! awesome. He totally does look like brandon flowers!!! NUTS!!!!

    ReplyDelete