Friday, September 16, 2011

little farm girl

Working on the farm with Daddy.

I quite like this picture with the Tetons and the old truck in the back round.Some professional editing would probably make it look even better.
Driving the Combine with Grandpa
Eliza and I have the same conversation just about every day that goes something like this:
Eliza: Mom, I'll be right back.
Me: Where are you going?
Eliza: I'm goin' to work.
Me: Where are you going to work?
Eliza: I'm goin' to work on the farm!
then I usually ask her what she's going to do on the farm,
and she says she'll either Combine or Swath.
I think it's pretty cute that she loves the farm already.
like Father, like Daughter.
She really notices when you're dirty though, so whenever Billy comes home
and is all dirty she lets us know that "Dadda's all dirty!"
and is usually followed by "Dadda needs a shower!"
Lately though since Billy's been in school, when he comes home, he's clean.
and Eliza always informs us when he walks in the door that
"Dadda's all Clean!"
She gets very excited when he comes home, and I think it's so darling.
She loves her Daddy.
She'll hug our leg and say
"I love you So much!"
She's a very lovey child. and loves to pat everything that's cute.
(I wonder where that came from?) ;)
Today Billy and I were sitting on the couch and she comes up to us and said
" Two Friends"
I thought it was cute, and I love that she's sees us as friends. Billy definitely is my Best Friend. dirty or clean.

1 comment:

  1. What a doll you have. I could only see the first picture you posted though.

    ReplyDelete