Wednesday, October 26, 2011

start of fall update


hanging with her cousins at the pumpkin patch. They also


got to go on a cute little train ride! She loooves her cousins!



Eliza's masterpiece. I was painting a shelf, so I already


had the stuff layed out to protect the floor, so I figured


it would be a painting day for Eliza too. She loves it!



a little apron I made for Eliza! I found the pattern on pinterest.



I used to do this when I was her age. My mom has a picture of it, so

I'll have to put them next to each other. It made me

happy to see some of me in her! But maybe all kids do this. oh well!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I love seeing Tay do things that I did as a kiddo. Fulfilling in a way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, you're such a fun mom! One suggestion though if it's not too much, make her stop growing so fast! ;)

    ReplyDelete