Wednesday, March 21, 2012

I spy with my little eye: Mischeif

Can you spy what mischief this little girl has gotten into?

I gave her a paper, stickers and markers to keep her busy
while I blogged. She was right next to me on her
little table. Apparently I need to look over more often.
I heard her say (as she sat herself on the stairs)
"I'm in timeout."
I looked over and didn't see anything at first.
The fact that she put herself in timeout should be a good
indicator that she did something bad, and she obviously knows it.
I looked again and saw marker all over her left arm.
again she said "I'm in timeout. I'm naughty"
She got that right! very naughty!
luckily the marker was washable and came right off.
She did get in trouble, but I still think it's pretty cute that she put herself
in timeout.


 
 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments: