Wednesday, March 21, 2012

playin'

Posted by Picasa


Posted by Picasa
Eliza loves playing with Easton.
She gets sooooo excited when he gets to come over,
or when she knows she's going to see him.
They definitely have a love hate relationship.
They love playing with each other, but get in fights often!
Usually over a toy. So when we go to Blast Off and there's not really
toys to fight over they get along much better!
Its really great when you get along with your kids friends parents as well!
Lacey and I are good friends and so are Brock and Billy.
Its always fun when we get together!
They had a blast riding on the sled and
throwing snow at each other.
Idaho Falls doesn't get near as much snow as the valley,
so we had to get out in the snow while it lasted.
Don't get me wrong, I don't miss the snow that never melts till June.
I will get very used to this more mild weather!
I'm VERY excited for warm enough weather to get out
and go for bike rides, play at the parks
without a coat on, picnics, bbq's, the zoo, and actually run outside
instead of a treadmill. I could go on and on!
I love SUMMER!!!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I love this post :) Blast off is very awesome and I love that we dont have to worry about them fighting. We need to get together more often as couples and play games or something. And I'm way excited for summer too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I love this post! This might be comment #2 cuz apparently I'm a robot and it wouldn't let me comment. I love blast off and just letting them run around without fighting. I cant wait to do summer stuff too! We need to get together as couples and play games or something while the kids sleep :)

    ReplyDelete